January 1980. Guy De Wilder founds GDW Security and together with his wife Simonne Danckers he builds the company to what it is today. In the meantime, sons Pieter and Jan join the family business, guaranteeing continuity. From a one-man company, GDW Security has grown into a thriving SME with more than 40 professional employees.
Individuals, companies and governments rely on us - in Belgium, Luxembourg and northern France. GDW Security today manages installations for more than 8,500 clients.
GDW Security installs, supports and maintains outstanding security systems. We are legally accredited and have voluntarily applied for and been granted numerous quality licenses, proof that we set the bar high for ourselves.
With a family business such as GDW Security, quality always comes first.
GDW Security aims to be a leading company through organic growth and acquisitions:
- in four core areas: burglary detection, fire detection, video surveillance, access control
- through a thorough and well-founded security analysis, high quality installation, excellent annual maintenance and outstanding service
- tailored to the needs of clearly defined customer groups
- with an ongoing focus on innovation
- together with regular partners in the extensive field of security